Tuesday 31 August 2021

HELP!

HELP!

I need somebody
(Help!) not just anybody
(Help!) you know I need someone

Help!
I need someone who can write music. You know, that stuff that bends the ears, sometimes favourably and sometimes annoyingly.

I just want someone who can put 'blues' musical notes to my words without getting me into trouble with the estates of famous blues composers (and their lawyers).

I penned this today and would like to perform it soon:

🎶  "I've got the lockdown blue--ee-eeo- blues
Since Covid  came to stay
No-one comes to see me
They're keeping well away

Golf's a distant memor - emor - y
Tennis's a long way away
I can't go for a kayak
Out in my beautiful way

I've had the vaccin - aayo - ations
I do my bit and pray
The little bastards bit me
I was deaf for a day

I've got the lockdown blue--ee-eeo- blues
Since Covid  came to stay
No-one comes to see me
They're keeping well away."  🎶


And there could be some more verses.

Hey! Just ask.

My musical mentor Sue suggested accompanying this on violin but I'm just not sure. She said it would be OK but when I asked her about whether I should use Clara Petacci strings or the Eva Braun ones with the golden edges she seemed a bit confused.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAYLOR SWIFT'S MUSIC IS SHIT

  Readers may have noticed that I'm an old bastard and, while I like music in many different styles and genres I haven't kept up to ...