Friday 13 August 2021

AND THEN THERE WERE FOUR

 I did promise to bring you news of important developments in the music world.

I did! Just go back through the posts and check it.

Anyway, I'm sorry but there hasn't been much going on ever since the 1970s but I did get a snippet today of something that might turn out to be momentous.

Or not.

On a very (very) obscure blog titled ROB THE SKINNER (or something like that) I stumbled across this:


Richard (of RBB) that well known paranoiac, having had a history of being sacked from his older brother's bands is obviously concerned that said older brother is starting up the Prowse Brothers band (PBs) and hasn't informed him. I mean, a band like the Prowse Brothers needs a double bass player and a violin player and maybe a trumpet player .....Oh, I see. One of the younger brothers can play all three of those, often at the same time.



Oh well. Maybe Richard can collect the tickets at the door or something.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wouldn't be the end of the world for me. Ma tra il dire e il fare c'è di mezzo il mare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyway, if they did, they'd probably use Sue on violin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ferito dalla gelosia e dal tradimento. Ora interpreta l'amante irascibile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In case you were wondering - I got that quote from a Google search.

    ReplyDelete

TAYLOR SWIFT'S MUSIC IS SHIT

  Readers may have noticed that I'm an old bastard and, while I like music in many different styles and genres I haven't kept up to ...