Tuesday 30 May 2023

IT'S AN OLDIE BUT A GOODIE



Not these nutters

 

Unkind readers might suggest that this is a filler-post but The Music Curmudgeon hasn't posted for a while and needs to get the ratings up.

Besides, the other bloggers haven't been doing much and one of them complains if my posts are too long, have no images, don't mention him and have no fawning references to imaginary beings.

Given the latest musical offerings from all both of them I thought that this might inspire them to get cracking.




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like one of those things Robert does with a sheet over his head after a few too many beers.

    ReplyDelete

TAYLOR SWIFT'S MUSIC IS SHIT

  Readers may have noticed that I'm an old bastard and, while I like music in many different styles and genres I haven't kept up to ...