Tuesday 31 October 2023

WHAT YOU WANT - WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT

Robert the apathetic sanctimonious sinner, toilet cleaner, threatener of eternal damnation, music snob and whatever (the title was too long to copy and paste from his blog) posted about Madonna With The Big Boobies ...... sorry, that was from 'Allo 'Allo! I think ..... I meant Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal (which also sounds a bit salacious) in his latest post. The 'statement' from his Lady rang some bells with me as it sounded like song lyrics I've heard.

 
I did a Google search and yes, I had heard a song with similar lyrics. It's Wannabe by the odious Spice Girls. You can make your mind up here in the video playing the song and displaying the lyrics and showing the Spice Girls to be vacuous and irresponsible bimbos (see how they treat the beggar on the street and the family in the car).


Here's an outtake of their lyrics:

If you want my future, forget my past
If you wanna get with me, better make it fast
Now don't go wasting my precious time 
......

If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is
Oh, what do you think about that?
Now you know how I feel
Say you can handle my love, are you for real?


 

Now, with Robert's, or Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal's lyrics - they could be stretched out into a song to the music of 'Wannabe'.

If you want me to be your mother
And if you want to become my son
Ask to see a Catholic priest
And then my job is done

Ha ha ha ha ha
Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
(So tell me what you want, what you really, really want)
I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
(So tell me what you want, what you really, really want)
I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)
I wanna really, really, really wanna convert you ah


I appreciate that Richard the blogger of fewer titles than Robert will consider this post a 'filler'. All I will say to that is:



2 comments:

  1. Yep, a filler.
    Never mind, it's not the end of the world.

    R (of RBB)

    ReplyDelete

TAYLOR SWIFT'S MUSIC IS SHIT

  Readers may have noticed that I'm an old bastard and, while I like music in many different styles and genres I haven't kept up to ...