Tuesday 10 November 2020

WHAT'S IN A NAME?

 PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER - PATTI SMITH



YES, THIS 1990 RECORDING OF PATTI SMITH AND HER HUSBAND FRED 'SONIC' SMITH HAS A RENEWED RESONANCE TODAY DUE TO THE USA 2020 ELECTIONS.

(Sorry about the capitals - I didn't notice that they were still on as I typed that.)

Fred was the love of her life and, after he died at an early age she wrote and performed some beautiful songs in memory of him. Nice that.

This post isn't about Mr and Mrs Smith's political prophesy, it's about old Fred's nickname - 'Sonic'.

I like it.


Maybe Richard and Robert could adopt nicknames  to highlight that they are musicians.


Richard 'C2-C4' Prowse

Robert 'Vibrant' Prowse.


What do you think?







8 comments:

TAYLOR SWIFT'S MUSIC IS SHIT

  Readers may have noticed that I'm an old bastard and, while I like music in many different styles and genres I haven't kept up to ...