Monday 5 December 2022

HEY YOU!

Hey you, out there in the cold
Getting lonely, getting old
Can you feel me?


Well, not us today. We've had a cracker of a day here - probably the hottest for a while. I know that Richard will complain about the brevity of this post but then, who's he to talk? His frequency of posting seems nowadays to be directly opposite to his frequency of urination in the middle of the night. Let's just be thankful that he doesn't blog in bed.


I must admit that this post was inspired by The Twitter Curmudgeon's new post OI YOU!

Have a nice evening.




10 comments:

  1. Well, write something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminds that the speed of light does not apply if peeing in the opposite direction to the observer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why they invented urinals.

      Delete
    2. I bet it does if that dirty bastard pees in the direction of the observer.

      Delete
  3. So, you're still out of the office.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must be tennis day. I hope he isn't fighting with Mike again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it is tennis day and I've just got home.

    No fights today cos Mike has gone away
    It was quiet on the lawn, all conflict was forsworn
    No fights today, it doesn't seem quite right
    The others standing by. don't know the reason why.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, there's a post. It's got to be better than the wood burner series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MMM - wood burner series .....

      Fire, I'll make you burn (no more)
      Fire, I'll take you out soon (Lynn's orders)
      I'll see you burn (no more)
      You worked hard and you warmed and burned
      But all of it's going to turn
      And your space, your tiny space
      You know Lynn will just replace (with stuff)
      I'm in a bind
      Now's your time, burnings behind
      You're falling far, too far behind
      Oh no, oh no, oh no!
      You're not gonna burn.

      https://youtu.be/en1uwIzI3SE

      Delete

TAYLOR SWIFT'S MUSIC IS SHIT

  Readers may have noticed that I'm an old bastard and, while I like music in many different styles and genres I haven't kept up to ...