Friday 16 July 2021

BASSIC INSTINCT

 Richard (of RBB), that old plucker from Wellington has mentioned a few times in his blog posts (no doubt you missed these - very few people don't) that he's been preoccupied recently with practising his bass playing.

Here:

"It's very cold in Nuova Lazio and has been for ages. I've spent the last few days doing quite a bit of practice on both the double bass and the violin."

Here:

"I've done two hours of double bass practice.
Off to do more now - some will be on violin."

          And here (he does go on a bit:

Unfortunately we at Richard's Bass Bag* have been busy with some music projects. We do obviously apologize (sic) to our readers for the shit you've been getting from these other blogs lately. Look, you'd all be better off reading a book. We'll try to post more regularly in future.


That's all very well but this obsession with  bass can lead to missing the important things that are right in front of him. See HERE





 

9 comments:

  1. Yeah, personally I can't see gorgeous young women catching on more than tired old men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am worried about women selling themselves short to please old men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you thinking about Mary who your god bonked?

    ReplyDelete
  4. At 14 too
    God must be a paedaphile

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to post this on Robert's post about sexuality but wasn't allowed to. Just for the record, and in defence of my gay friends and family, here it is.
    "First of all, Trent Horn is a twot. Secondly, you have a gay nephew who I love very much, as I do all my nieces and nephews. There are a lot of people out there, an awful lot, who don't fit into your nasty little limited world. What makes heterosexual people so fucking superior? Please don't mention that silly old book! Just accept people for who they are. Blame silly old god for any sexuality mistakes. After all, he/she/it/monster is supposed to be perfect. Good luck with that definition."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well said
    Hopefully that stupid post of robert’s has been deleted and with luck the whole blog
    I posted a comment but am unsure if it went through as I’m trying to blog using my phone
    Anywa I think Robert has hit rock bottom here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, meant to post that on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My thoughts are with you Peter. I tried to ring.

    ReplyDelete

TAYLOR SWIFT'S MUSIC IS SHIT

  Readers may have noticed that I'm an old bastard and, while I like music in many different styles and genres I haven't kept up to ...