Wednesday 8 June 2022

BLESS ME FATHER FOR .....

Reverb hides a lot of sins ..... according to Robert the apathetic sanctimonious sinner and toilet cleaner (don't ask) and I guess that he should know.

I've never owned an electric musical instrument and certainly not a blue electric (or is that electric blue?) violin so I'll have to take his word for it.

This guy Rob (another Rob) has a video on the internet that 'explains' reverb on an electric violin.


To be honest I gave up listening to the boring bastard after a few minutes but for the more patient readers out there - 'fill your boots'.

I just skipped to some electric violin playing that I've heard before like Papa John Creach and Charlie Daniel's Band.





6 comments:

  1. Is this post only half written? I thought we were going to get some sort of a conclusion. You know what I mean, something like, "So, it seems reverb can be a handy tool in the right hands." or "Richard uses reverb when he electrifies his violin and says that the idea is not to overdo it."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to piss off whenever you like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I listened to all the music. Thanks it was very entertaining. My only thought was about the last track "Devil went down to Georgia". I heard today that the devil is really pissed off because a 15 year old virgin was promoted above him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I see that you've still got the old problem. Best to stay on the tablets eh.

      Delete

TAYLOR SWIFT'S MUSIC IS SHIT

  Readers may have noticed that I'm an old bastard and, while I like music in many different styles and genres I haven't kept up to ...